Monday, November 14, 2005

Is it that obvious?

So, when I work the "day" job Im considered a contractor or "temp" - I come and go as I please and that's really the way I like it. It has come up many times recently about making me a full time employee - as we had talked about originally when I was brought in... but let's be honest... much like many of the relationships I have been in "I've seen what you've got to offer and the truth is that package your offering aint all that". Why dont they just make the move and fool you before they show you their cards??? When your still hoping you they have got to be great - after all look at the size of those shoes...

So I found this on my desk today and couldnt help but wonder...

How well do these people know me??? And do they know more about me then I thought they were smart enough to catch on to... hummmm...

4 Comments:

Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Ha ha! That is so you. They do so know. ha ha ha.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Pictures, pictures, moving in pictures pleeeez!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Yah, no kidding. And then, maybe, one day, you'll give me your address! How can I send any presents if I don't have your address!?!?

2:30 PM  
Blogger V said...

I dont have internet service at the house right now ... I think its coming tomorrow - so I will make sure to get you people some photos pronto! PROMISE.

geez!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home