Monday, October 24, 2005

Im not dead

So I know it seems easy enough to just sit and type but for some strange reason MY blog seems to be the last one I ever get around too. So much going on I cant blame the craziness - its always crazy.

New - fun - and a little interesting....
- Wen is signing her papers on the house she bought as I type this.
- We move in just about one month (again) - this means you better visit while the weather is better.
- I got a raise and promotion today.
- Newer dog Jack is much better dog since I brought another one home that I found on the side of the road and then gave away (we think he thinks he's next).
- We are living in a state that you actually see the leaves turn colors - so weird!

Not so new
- Missing you all

4 Comments:

Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Perhaps you could email those of us who won't stalk you with some house details. Or I may have to stalk you, I mean I won't. Okay? That's right.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not easily fooled, this was Wen typing it...she needed the printer...you cant fool me. Cripes girl! you always have such great stories and for a month, er forever, all I've seen is flying into LAX.
I ALREADY KNOW THAT!

8:54 PM  
Blogger VenturaMom from said...

Promo & $$ at *$s? Yippee!! More money and free coffee.

And post some house pictures, please.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Congrats on the promotion and $$! Cosmic timing plus the fact that you have what it takes to be successful wherever you go! Sooo glad things are finally settling in for you & Miss Wen.

Which means CRAP for us cause you're staying there. I mean that with love, you know. You are our next vacation destination, I swear!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home