Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Signs my life is taking a new turn...


I am not proud to admit this, but feel it necessary to confess:
I have just watched 4 episodes of "Dog the Bounty Hunter" - back to back and TiVo'ed mind you.

Some turn to drugs and booze = for me its bad bad bad TV. Sure for awhile CSI filled the void, but since I've been in the house alone for the past couple days I've found that A&E has taken control of my life. When its not "The Dog" its "Intervention". I found that I can relate to almost every one of this people - the ones being arrested - the ones addicted to video games - and now "The Dog".

What the hell.

I've really got to concentrate on finding a shrink. This crap is getting scary.

(W - you better come home soon - who knows what shape I'll be in by the time you get back! - and Becca - dont think I have seen that freakin Bridezilla freakfess in your honor)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

HANG THE HELL ON A SECOND...Dog? The? Bounty? Hunter? WTF?? We let you go outta state for a few months and you're watching Dog-The-Fricken-Bounty-Hunter.

Do I need to sic Soupy on you?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Ooh, Soupy. I need a massage.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Well, you know, V cannot resist a mullet.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home