Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Alive

...mostly.

I have been working ALOT. The past couple weeks more than anyone should. Stupid work. Next week should start to get more normal. This week alone I have only been at one job and already have almost 40 hours in (its freakin TUESDAY).

I have so many things to write about - Ive been keeping notes cuz I know I'll be pissed if I forget to share them with you.
- been to my first hospital/urgent care visit in the south
- my car has been hit twice in the parking lot at work (within 2 weeks)
- ID'ed a woman with a Drivers Lic that had "Valid to Carry Firearm" written across the top (from the DMV)
- new dog Jack has bit a man in our complex
- eaten sushi from a gas station

Just wanted to stop - drop a line - and request that burrito that was offered!

missing you all ~ V

6 Comments:

Blogger VenturaMom from said...

THANK GOD YOU ARE'NT DEAD IN A DITCH!!! You had me worried senseless. And please tell me they pay overtime...
BIG SQUISH from Gracie & me

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I found you! I was also wondering if you were alive. I suppose I forgive you for falling off - you did eat sushi from a gas station (please tell me it was a Chevron at least!).
Hang in there - that is way too much work! Even in our crazy busy times here we weren't slave drivers! Hmm..slave drivers....you are in the south you know.
Miss you lots!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Dang, that guy musta been some kind a jerk if Jack bit 'im!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you half of a day old burrho for some more dog biting details...
Here, I'll start:
"Dude, you dont even know..."

4:38 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

dyin' to hear about the sushi...

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of all the things that may or may not seem interestieng to you, the thing I REALLY want to know about is the sushi. Call me crazy, but that is some shit right there.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home