Thursday, November 10, 2005

Nothing new

So I've decided to try and at least ATTEMPT to get to my blog more than once a month... its a reasonable idea = we will see how it goes.

We move in 11 days and I havent packed a damn thing. I believe in packing fairies. I believe in packing fairies. I believe in packing fairies. I believe in packing fairies. (why dont I own any sparkly red shoes).

Other than that - not much new - I'd share the latest boy story but it even bores me so Im not going to. The *$ place is going pretty good - did the holiday set up until 4 am this morning - I now hate red ( but you should totally drop by your local shop and check it out)... as for Becca - Im stocking up for you anyway... you need to come visit. (Have you seen her HNT??? - shes now a freakin internet celeb! ... or at least parts of her are - either way - power on rock star)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show your parts and they will come. That's how it goes, right?

You still haven't emailed me the dope on your new pad. How can I send a kick-ass house warming present?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, Becca! hubba hubba!
have you sent the one where your'e only wearing the medals? Zoinks!
"those aren't tassles!" = things you'd never hear from a Marine.

Glad to hear from you Vixxen.
Keep it up.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

pictures, pictures, moving in pictures, pleeeeez!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home