Thursday, October 27, 2005

A reason to like Tennessee



Tennessee has real season changes... and its pretty cool. This is a photo from our balcony that does no justice as to how amazing the trees look right now - but I was sitting here drinking my coffee and thought I should share. Fuzzy sweaters and comfy plush socks - you gotta love this kind of stuff. My drive to work is no longer a tree lined street but more of a tunnel of gold flicker I pass through. Its good stuff and a real good reason to like Tennessee ( for now anyway).

6 Comments:

Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

I totally know! As we drove west, the colors got better and we occasionally had a flurry of leaves flying right into the windshield. It was cool.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi stranger! Isn't the fall just a great time in the South??? I miss it even more seeing your photo. Keep the great Fall photos coming! :-)

9:14 PM  
Blogger VenturaMom from said...

Luv the leaves! As they say in the South...perty.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

I got hit in the face by a big ol' sycamore leaf walking thru a quad the other day. I stepped on it's cousins and basked the sound of crunching leaves, blahha haha.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One definition of Autumn, according to Webster, is "...the early stages of decline". When you're young and in Tennessee, it's "fuzzy sweaters" and "tunnels of gold". When you're older and in Ventucky, it's flu season and waiting to expire.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now in Ventura it's Santa Ana's! Miss those? no, your boogies dry up, you can't sleep at night because things outside are hitting your house....ToTo is hiding under my bed and I aint gettin no sleep girl!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home