Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Really?

So I had my first follow-up appt today to see how I was healing. Who knew just how many things I did not know... nor did my Dr...

Apparently I have a hiatal hernia to top off my other complications - I swear no one told me of this. I know there were a few hours of confusion - but not once was I told of this. She asked how my stiches were and I was like "what stiches"? She had asked if I had raised the head of my bed and I was like "for what"? She asked when my appt was with my surgeon and I was like "dont think I have one". She asked how the pain was and I was like "fine - as long Im not breathing".

She sent me home - with a new RX - Oxi-cot-something or other... ;)

FOOLS!

So far Im not impressed, maybe I'll try and kick it up with some fancy eggnog.

And just cuz Im in a sharin mood - and happen to be sitting next to this camera - and cuz I happen to be on the "stuff"....

Im working on a Santa Belly full of Jelly!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay now...S E R I O U S L Y!! I was not aware that two years of community college prepared you for an M.D. in the state of Tennessee!! For God's freakin' sake, is Carrot Top the chief of staff in that hellhole??! You have the right to raise holy hell until you're satisfied with your treatment, so don't hold back!! Freakin' geniuses!!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEE. ESS. Oxycontin, eh?!!

PEE. ESS. ESS. Love the sexy belly shots, hate the wounds. As you would say, EEEUUU!!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be high. You NEVER show skin! Bonus! So, are you getting surgeried again?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, next time zoom out a little would ya?

rename your blog to CSI memphis at least.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Yahoo'd you an early present ;o)

One more hour to go at work!!!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home