Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Its about freakin time

It has taken about 3 and a half years BUT it looks like I am finally coming home. Miracle beyond miracle. Only half of the curse many of you tried to lay on me has really come true = I am coming back with a country bumpkin but I am NOT bringing the bible with me. It was difficult at first but as soon as these people learned more about my true evil soul they left me alone. I am hoping the "y'all" will go with the crap we are getting rid of this weekend at the garage sale.

So if you happen to be in the Ventura area sometime after September the 4th - come by and see me and G - and we just might introduce you to the boy and the new girl T.

13 days and counting. I cant believe I have to do this drive again...

See you all soon - LITERALLY!
V

5 Comments:

Blogger Layers of Everything said...

Vonnie, Congratulations! See you soon, after a very fricken long time.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Did you find a place or will you just be in Ventura-at-large, general delivery mail @ 93001? Miss W and Jack are gonna be so sad to see you go, I'm sure.

9:44 AM  
Blogger V said...

We got a house all lined up in 93003! Wendy and Jack have no choice but get their plan of action together pronto tonto!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Yea, you're practically within spitting distance! Um, I mean, can we pick up a burrito for ya'll on our way to El Taco de?

Wen, leave the wallpaper alone and get your butt out here! The clock's a tickin'

P, G & J

9:00 PM  
Blogger VenturaMom from said...

Welcome home, honey.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home