Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Famous People

After living in the LA area is it not often you are star-struck - but that never stops you from enjoying other people's faces fall to the floor when they see them. I was shipping a package yesterday at that purple place that pays my bills when a man walked in, making the man next to me fall all over himself.

Man 1 - "hey - your Joe Theisman"
Joe - "hey man, what's up", handshake and walks out
Man 1 - "that was JOE THEISMAN"
Guy behind the counter - "yeah"
Man 1 - in disbelief "does he come in here a lot?"
Guy behind the counter - "yeah"
Man 1 - "JOE THEISMAN"
Guy behind the counter - "yeah"

You would have thought the guy was going to actually fall down. Well worth the wait time just to watch this man's face.

ps - Joe was shipping to a secret government office... hell yeah I looked! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

I honestly hope someday I run into Posh. She always looks grumpy, but she was actually funny on her t.v. special.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home