Sunday, November 19, 2006

Halloween Keg-er

I'm trying to get some thing organized and realized that I totally forgot to post this after Halloween - this was one of the last kids that came to our door. We had pretty minimal trick-or-treaters since we live in the bible belt and they do events at all the churches in the area to keep the kids from worshiping the devil and candy. We had a baby chicken, a hunter, a couple princess', pretty much the normal stuff and then this kid showed up....



It was one of the first things in months that gave me any hope that the south may have some redeeming qualities. Rock on keg-er kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger VenturaMom from said...

Frighteningly, I dated a couple guys that looked a lot like him in my college days.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Do they have that in Grande size? I know a goateed 39-year-old who would be so happy to have this costume. Hmmm... what would be dressed as?

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home