Sunday, August 03, 2008

DMB Rockin Memphis

Wen took us to see DMB in concert last night. I believe the only truely unscripted thing Dave had to say was "HHHHAAAAUUUUTTTT" like ten times. It was freakin miserable out there. The concert was held in the Redbird's baseball statium so we were all outside and basiscally melting - if Im not mistaken the heat index yesterday was 111. All that said - Dave Matthews rocked -- his band rocked -- the covers he did rocked (Burning Down the House!). I almost forgot where I was until the moment he mentioned that he was just attacked by a huge bug. God love Memphis and the brave brave souls that dare come here to play a concert, crazy mo-fo's.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monkey loves Kitten said...

Dude, when was the last time I saw a band? I can't even remember! I'm sure the show was awesome and your sweat-drenched selves only added to the effect!

8:33 PM  
Blogger V said...

Its true = good sweaty times. It was this time last year we got to see Amos Lee in a shadey little bar (simular to the Ventura Theater). It was hot as crap also - but one of the best Ive ever been too.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi V,

Parsley, haha Ya it's me... just stopping by and seeing what you're up to.

Can't believe you guys have lasted out there for so long, with the yokels! Yet seems like everything going well! Say hi to Wen, and Georgia.

P

9:45 AM  
Blogger V said...

Soo unfair that people can find me when I have NO IDEA where they are!!! Why dont you send me a email sometime. Im sure you have nothing but great stories since I last saw you...

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home