Tuesday, February 07, 2006

We Used to be Friends

- The Dandy Warhols ... Welcome to the Monkey House

Im not sure who Im more mad at right now - The Stupid Bowl or TiVo. How could they mess up my once a week obession with Grey's Anatomy! Its become a sickness - I HEART Scared Heart and everyone that works there. Ive started talking about them by first names as if we were all friends. Im constantly on edge trying to figure out whats going to happen and I definetly saying "SERIOUSLY" way too often.

This week I only got about 25 minutes of the episode before it stopped recording = I couldnt believe the anger that overwhelmed me as the delete screen popped up. WTF!!!! You can take my booze and french fries from me - but not my Mc Dreamy!

Angry Fist to the Heavens!

Anyone see the whole thing? Help me - send me a fix = if your my friends you will... its what good friends do. Seriously.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can vouch for your overuse of "seriously."

I saw the whole show. Whatchu wanna know?

7:19 PM  
Blogger VenturaMom from said...

DUDE - back away from the ledge. Gotta be cool till Thurs. when they will repeat the episode because the Stupid Bowl fucked up lots of TiVos. In the meantime, please check out tvsquad.com. You can get recaps of nearly all the "hot" shows. And spoilers too!! And other stuff that is important to peoples like us who love 'em some TV. And here is the link for the repeat..

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/02/08/greys-anatomys-latest-episode-to-re-air-thursday/

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and forgot to mention that I love that song because it's the theme for Veronica Mars and I.Love.Veronica.Mars.

6:53 PM  
Blogger VenturaMom from said...

PS - Sacred Heart is the Scrubs hospital. Seattle Grace is the Grey's Anatomy hospital. I love TV!!!!!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger V said...

wow - my love is now starting to confuse its self...

good call on the website - your a TV and Web professional~

7:01 AM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

I caught the last 20 minutes of it and I think the anesthesiologist was a DICK! Let me know what you think after you see it.

11:53 AM  
Blogger V said...

EHEW!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Monkey needs some relief!!!!
Soon, sister, soon ;o)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home